Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nuisance vs. Pain in the 'arse'

Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about ME. Someone very close to me had recently labeled me as nothing but a pain in the ‘arse’. Is that what I really am? Nothing but a great nuisance and pain in the ass? Is that how I am perceived by some people? Nothing but a pain in the ass? Sometimes I simply buy what ever some people think or say about me just to cut short the argument.

I guess there are even times when I think that what people say about me is true. May be I’m one BIG pain in the ass. May be that is the closest thing that resembles or represents me. May be that is the main reason why I don't have my own circle of friends, cause everybody would jump and say I'm such a nuisance in their lives. What if it is true that I aint nothing but a nuisance? How should I keep on living knowing the fact that I'm nothing but a pain..........?

p/s: SOS. I aint okay.

No comments: