Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Why do you want a career as a Retail Manager in the fashion industry

If you were asked the above question at an interview, how would you answer it? I'm in the midst of attempting to draft my answer for the above question. To be honest, I'm having great difficulty in expressing my thoughts on the above. It's not easy claiming to be passionate about something but could hardly describe it in words. Should I begin with how I reacted towards clothes and fashion since I was little and how obsessive I've become ever since? Or should I address the question technically? Leaving job hunting dormant for a couple of years made me realise how formalistic and boring I sound in writing official matters. How do you inject a little taste of your personality into something formal?

2 comments:

Arief Arf said...

maybe you should answer the question honestly, rather than using the boring textbook answers.
try to be different and say what you wanna say.
if you really have the passion for it, the interviewee will surely see it.
hope that helps!
=)

Wardina said...

tx for the tip. will definitely try it