Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My cheeky lil' boys

Last week was my youngest son's 5th birthday. The infamous quotation about time; "time waits for no men nor women" is truly true. I sometimes find it hard to convince myself that the active little boy whom I gave birth to five years ago is already in school. It felt like it was only yesterday that I cradled him in my arms (I still do though), and watched his progressive growth daily. He never fails to amaze me everyday with every little new things that he learns in school. Though this youngest boy of mine takes after most of his father's facial appearance, his linguistic abilities and physical feature are inhereted maternally. He picks up language very quickly and easily makes friends. Being born as a big baby, he is always thought to be the same age as his older brother. He may be physically big, but at times he still behaves like a small baby.
His older brother, my eldest son, contradicts my youngest in every way. Despite inhereting most of my facial features, this nearly 7-year-old boy takes after most of my hubby's artistic attributes. Has the love to draw and invent things, Han's set back is linguistic. As a baby, he developed his linguistic skill at a later age compared to boys of the same age. Being a practical person like his father, my eldest tends to learn language better when he could apply the words in his daily conversation.
Even though both of my boys are unique from one to another, when it comes to play time, they share the same interest. Both of them really enjoy building their Lego bricks, play computer games, and read story books before they go to bed. And they're also very cheeky whenever they're asked to pose for the camera. But most important of all, I love them both very much and they'll always be my babies no matter how big they grow!

4 comments:

pizli.mw said...

dah besar2 ni bolehla kut korang nak menambah lagi satu hahahahahaha...

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

love them so much

Anonymous said...

salamz..
aku baru dapat blog ko nih..
aku tak tahu ko ingat aku lagi ker dakk..
aku umei..same class ngan ko dulu.. batch multimedia...
nampak sihat dan hepi same family..

Wardina said...

salam umei,
mesti la igt budak cls multimedia dulu. rajin2 singgah le blog ku ini. nk email add. bole kite sembang pjg. kalu ade YM lg bgs.