Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

My craving

I felt offended the other day when my other half complaint what a slacker I’ve become and how zero action I’d taken to overcome my laziness. So last night and a few days ago, I thought that I’d prove him wrong by taking on one sewing project. It didn’t take long before the slacker in me conquered my sensibleness especially learning how complicated the project was.Finding myself bored, I decided to bake a chocolate cake. It’s been a while since the last time I baked one. Eventhough my hubby and I haven’t had a daughter, my little rascals are always more than willing to lend a hand when it comes to baking. After half an hour of mixing and stirring plus another one hour of waiting for it to bake, it was ready to be indulged.

2 comments:

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

emm..sedapppp. Sikit hari lagi "secret recipe" tu boleh tutup la.hehe.

Wardina said...

iyo la tu. igt nk buat lg skali minggu ni since smlm br beli icing pipe tu kn