Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

a slacker

I must confess that I've been such a slacker for the past couple of weeks. I haven't done any sewing or update this blog with any recent posts for that matter. I've been doing nothing but indulging myself by watching a lot of movies. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with me. One minute I'm worried sick about my career progress but by the next minute my eyes would be hooked onto the telly screen watching one programme after another. Even if there's nothing good to watch, I'd find some oldies from my collection to keep me occupy. I think I'm yet on the verge of a break down.
Do you ever get that feeling when you want to move forward but current circumstance doesnt permit the chance to do so? Well, that's exactly how I feel at this very moment. It feels as though there are so many things that I want to do and my head is bursting with ideas unfortunately there's no platform for me to realise any of them. Argh!

No comments: