Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Car hit

Yesterday I was on medical leave, as usual it's the diarrhea attack that forced me to stay in bed. I'd to drag my feet to drive to the regular clinic. The doctor even noticed that my stomach could be easily attacked by diarrhea based on my medical report that he keeps. Seriously since I got married my stomach has become sensitive and allergic to overnight food.

Last Sunday, I forced my hubby & sons out for Raya shopping. We went to my favourite shopping stop, Mid Valley. It was about 12 pm yet the cars queuing to get a parking space was massive. As we were waiting for the long queue to move forward, we were halted by a minor car accident. The driver of the kelisa was already out of her car, barking from the top of her lung to the driver who hit her car bumper. Imagine this, she dashed out of her car the minute it was hit. She didn't even bother to move it a side before confronting the driver. Apparently her car was left in the middle of the junction, obstructing the rest of the queue to move. I was ticked off by the fact that it was just a very minimal accident that she wanted to make a big fuss over it.

Sometimes I just don't understand Msian drivers, they'll easily pissed off if other car accidently scratched theirs. It's just a scratch man, why must you put up a fight for something so small? People can't even see the scratch from afar. I remember there was one time when I was driving to work from Sg Buloh to Bkt Jalil. A waja was hit by a wira, I couldn't even notice the scratch on her car's bumper that had ticked her off. I really don't get it, I mean a car is just a car. If it happened to me, frankly I would just let it go. Well actually it happened to me once, a motorbike hit my car, the hit left a scratch on my car. The motorcyclist raised his hand as a sign of apology. I was cool, I raised my hand to say that it was fine. I'm not sure about other people, but to me if it ain't serious, I don't really mind. The most important thing to me is both parties are safe and sound, one could purchase and possess a car but one could never buy or repay others' life.

2 comments:

fiore said...

emm biasala tu...bagusla kalau ko leh bersabar...

Wardina said...

single mama: "nyawa is still nyawa"
yup true. a car is just a car, sth that you can purchase to replace the broken one. but life has no value, no matter how rich one is, but one can never buy life