Pages

Friday, October 28, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

With raya song humming in my head, I'd like to wish all my muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf zahir & batin". This year, my hubby & I have decided to celebrate the 1st day of raya at my parents' place in Subang. We may be heading back to my hubby's kampung on the night of raya, so that we'll be able to reach his kampung before dawn of the 2nd day of raya. We intend to avoid traffic that's predicted to be heavy by raya & devali eve.

We plan to spend a night at his kampung, and for the following couple of days we'll be at my parents' kampung cause I've been begging him to go visit my grandpa. After that, we'll spend one more day at my hubby's kampung before we head back to KL on Tues, 8 nov. I've planned to meet up my ex-school mates who'll be celebrating their raya in the northern region.

I always thought that this year we'll be able to throw a house warming party & raya open house for our friends, but my prediction was wrong. We may have to stay at my in-laws' place for a longer period to give way for the renovation to be completed. Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to invite you guys to my open house. Hopefully, the house will be ready by next year.

Again, "Selamat hari raya to all" and not forgetting the Hindus who'll be celebrating Deepavali, "Happy Divali". I'm trying to make my hubby buy me one of those Indian costumes. I've always wanted to have one.

p/s: I'm not in a good mood. I've been gloomy since the day my tailor told me that she won't be able to finish with the sewing of my baju raya. A couple of days ago, I've been trying to get a ready-made kebaya but no size fits me :-( Sedey, uwaaaa.

No comments: