Pages

Friday, December 02, 2005

Dream

Last nite I had the scariest dream ever. I dreamt of being a ‘pontianak’, the Malay version of vampire. It ain’t the 1st time I had this kind of dream; dream of becoming a ghost and there had been a number of version on how I became one. But last nite’s version was the scariest. It all happened when I went back to my kampong. It was pass midnight. All the relatives were busy preparing goodies for Hari Raya. My two cousin sisters happened to see a couple of pontianak passing by. I was distracted from doing my chores when my cousins giggled. I asked them about what they were looking at that made them giggle. They told me about the pontianak and pointed the whereabout of the pontianak. I peeked thru the holes in the wall, and quickly ducked when I realized that the pontianak were aware that they were being watched. I told my cousins about it, we were shocked. We tried to close the windows and door that were wide opened, but the pontianak were faster than us. They got into the house when the door was about to be closed.

The pontianak promised that they wouldn’t do harm to us with one condition; one of us had to be sacrificed. They instructed on what to do for the selection of candidate to be sacrificed. I’d say the process of selection was rather unique. We were asked to dance in certain way. The instruction was really quick and short that I couldn’t comprehend causing me to fail in performing the dance as they wanted. The pontianak pointed at me and said they were going to take me away. I was crying my heart out. My hubby tried to protect me from being taken but my relatives were holding him back and said that it was for the safety of others.

I didn’t really know the purpose of the sacrifice process. I thought the pontianak were going to eat me up. They then told me that they were going to turn me into a pontianak. I couldn’t recall how I became one of them. My entire life totally changed with this transformation. They treated me like a slave, I was always forced to serve them with victims for their dinner. I kept thinking of my hubby and my two children. One night, I went back to my used to be home just to have a look at my family. I saw my hubby and kids watching videos of me. I saw how they missed me as much as I missed them. One footage broke me to tears. The footage was recorded on the night I was taken away from my family. I watched how my hubby was held back by my relatives as the pontianak took me away. I saw how I cried my heart out, I saw what I used to be and how I looked like. I saw how my children repeatedly asked my hubby to keep playing the video about me. I tried to touch my hubby and children but my hands couldn’t reach them.

I woke up from the scariest nightmare with tears running down my cheeks. I quickly called my hubby who I haven’t seen in two days just to check on him. I told him about my dream and how I much I love him and my kids. I told him that I don’t wanna lose any of them.

This scariest dream made me realized how precious my family is to me. I used to think that I could live without my family. I guess I was wrong. I now know that I could never live without them.

Dear God, please don’t take my family away from me, don’t take me away from them either and please don’t tear us apart. I could never live without them.

5 comments:

Fazira Albaijure said...

huhu.. saspen betui kalo mimpi camnih~ jgn lupa selawat, istighfar sblm tido :)

Wardina said...

bkn takat seram jek, sedey pon ye sbb dlm mimpi tu aku dh x leh join spesis manusia.
ini bkn 1st time aku mimpi jd hantu, tp inilah yg paling menyayat ati

fiore said...

emm menakutkan la...buat aku teringat kat seme org yg aku sayang lak...huhuuhuhuhuh

pizli.mw said...

wardina, kau nak aku edit berapa tape? kalau edit biasa² aku charge murahla.. kira kau mampu bagi berapa.. harga kawan²la....

Digitalite said...

http://www.bharian.com.my/m/BHarian/Tuesday/Mukadepan/20051212232327/Article/

muka polis pompuan nih ada iras-iras muka ko plak :-)