Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

panic attack!

Last Friday, 20th May 05, I almost had a panic attack as the product I was working on was scheduled for clearing on 23rd May, Monday which was a public holiday. I told my superior that I planned to continue working on it on the weekends, however she declined since most of my office mates wouldnt be coming during the weekends. She then got one of the superusers (specially flown from Aust to help the newbeeis) to assist & speed up the clearing process. The superuser & I worked on it till late in the evening. About 6.30pm I finally completed the whole process, and starting from that moment on I felt so relieved and felt good about myself that I managed to finish the task within the time limit given. With the compeletion of my very 1st product, I now had a better vision of my job scope at this publishing company. During the training session, everything seemed very vauge & I was totally clueless of the things that I'll need to do. Thanks to the superusers who have been very helpful during their visit here, in Cyberjaya, most of the newbeeis had a better picture of their role in the production centre.

No comments: