Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

bored

I'm so bored! There's nothing much to do today since I've cleared my product last Friday. This is my 3rd posts for today, it proves how bored I am at work. Out of all my employment experiences, the best place that I ever worked in is the International Medical University (IMU) in Bkt Jalil. My hands were always full of works to be done in a day, and the best part was the job had opened a lot of opportunity to meet different people everyday. I even got to know most of the staffs there, and it was fun meeting all these people with various educational background. The most unforgettable moment was during my last day there, the chairman of the uni greeted me and expressed his regret upon learning of my resignation. Despite all the good things in IMU, there were many dark secrets safely veiled and I quit because I couldnt bear lifting the weight of those secrets anymore.
I'm expecting a copy deadline for my next coming product tomorrow, as for now I'm doing nothing but 'lepak', surfing the net, felt like chatting but no one to chat to since everybody is so hooked on to their work. I should admit that I dont have a lot of friends, which might be due to my early childhood education gained from my parents. I remember during my schooldays, my mom used to nag me whenever my schoolfriend rang me & talked for more than 15 mins on the phone. She'd always use this famous sentence of hers, "Cant u chat & talk tomorrow @ school?", I'd no choice but to shorten the conversation & starting from that moment on I never really true friend. I was never really choosy when it come to friendship, as I believe that friends will always come & go as time passes by but family is the only thing that remains with you no matter what (really? I don't think so either).
The one thing to do to fulfill this boredom besides surfing the net is assist my hubby with his freelance work which is reaching deadline. There's another freelance work which has been pending for quite sometimes, I should have completed the task since last month but then due to some obstacles at this new work place of mine, it had caused delay to the progress of this freelance work. I find it hard to gain the momentum to work on a pending work, really need to motivate myself to start working on it again.

No comments: