Pages

Monday, June 27, 2005

Counting d hours of another boring day

Got nothing much to do today.....still waiting for the newbie to finish her part before I can proceed with the next step.....while waiting I got nothing to do but wait, the most boring part of this job.
I'm supposed to attend an interview session with the SPA for the PTD post that I applied last year. Frankly speaking, I don't intend to go for the interview since I havent done any reading on the Federal government and any other things related to Msia, if I wanna be fully prepared for the interview I have to read one of the reference recommended during my PAC session ie the book entitled "Msia Kita". After the PAC thingy, I've put aside anything that has got sth to do with the PTD, ye la aku x budget akan lulus pon as I performed quite badly especially the public speaking & debate but of course I think I did my best for the rest of the activities. The public speaking & debate required me to fully get rid of my stage freight tp nk wat camne since school days I've been experiencing this. Have no idea how to overcome this....

No comments: