Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2005

PMS

Yesterday my husband & I took our boys to Port Dickson as my hubby had to return some official forms received from Majlis Perbandaran Port Dickson. We actually bought a studio apartment there as a means of investment. We depart Serdang at 9.00 am and reached the Majlis Perbandaran Port Dickson's office around 10.30am, that was when my PMS begun. As usual, I couldnt bear the pain but once we got to our small studio apartment building the pain shattered away with the excitement & joy upon seeing the blue lagoon there. We quickly changed and jumped into the icy cold water. I took a few rides on the slide with Azhan. During our last visit, Azhan refused to slide on it - maybe last time I didnt join their water playing time, Azhan wasnt brave enough to give it a shot. Once he saw me sliding down with joy, he wanted to give a try & he really enjoyed it. After spending almost an hour in the lagoon, we changed & left. My hubby & I thought that it was worth buying the house - now we have a getaway place of our own for us to go whenever we feel like breaking away from the city hustle.
Our journey home was very tiring & exhausting - the worst part was I had to drive to & fro PD. We reached home around 2.30pm & my hubby headed to his office at 4.30pm while I drove the boys to my parents' place in Subang. I didnt wanna stay at home with the boys coz my PMS got worse - I didnt think that I could handle the boyz with the growing pain. We headed home at 10.30pm.
This morning the pain subsided but the fatigue is killing my mood. I guess I'm already in my Friday blues, looking fwd to spending the whole weekend watching tv with my hubby & the boys. I'm planning to finish watching the Law & Order Year One episodes.....

No comments: