Pages

Friday, July 01, 2005

sick & tired

My hubby just got back from work this morning at 7.30am. Sometimes I feel sick & tired of his working pattern but there's nothing much I can do about it. This pattern has become frequent since early May 2005, before that it wasnt as frequent as the current situation. I knew that he's been engaged in a lot of projects for his business venture & I do realise that he's trying to earn extra side income for the family which is a good deeds but as a wife who had to attend to 2 boys on almost every single night, I really need him around to lend a helping hand. Hey, the boys arent just mine, they're his boys too. Even if he's home early, he'll sleep the whole night, sometimes he barely hears the boys waking him up for a bottle of milk (probably too tired with the work load). I guess these are some contributing factors of me not gaining any weight ever since we had the two boys.
We are in the midst of saving as much $ for future use and now with the increment of the fuel price, we'll need to save even more......talking about fuel price this not the 1st time within a year the price is increased. The domino is always proven right, fuel goes up other merchandise & goods rise too and it will definitely impact the amount of $ spend a month for household expenditure.....the worst part is employees hardly get salary raise, a very unfair world to live in huh

No comments: