Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2005

what to write?

I really don't know what to write. I feel upset & disappointed with so many things today. 1stly, the 'mak cik' who's baby-sitting my 2 boys. This morning she told my hubby that she won't be around to baby-sit my children coz she's attending a LUXOR seminar, which her up-line had paid for her. 2ndly, the way work load is distributed among the team members that is not equally divided between all - some got tonnes of work to do, some (like me) got nothing in hand. The only thing that keeps me occupied is this blog & when my products are scheduled for clearing. Other than that, when I'm very free I'll be browsing & surfing the net. I'm not so into playing games, so playing games isn't the best way to make me occupy. Any suggestions anyone on how to make myself occupy at the office?

1 comment:

Wardina said...

recommend one pls, red_fiore