Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Depressed or stressed out?

While having my lunch, a colleague told me that she noticed I seem to have lost some weight since I joined the company. I wasn't sure what to say coz I never aware of how much I weigh recently, I've never monitored my weight ever since I had my two boys. May be I am a little depressed/stressed out at work & at home - high density of tense at work due to:- (1) the incapability of a leader who doesn't know how to delegate work equally among the team members, (2) favoritism practice by the leader which neglected me from the rest of the team, (3) colleagues who don't seem to care or give a d*mn about others. Depressed & stressed out at home since there are 1,001 things that I have to attend to especially those resolving around my boys.
I guess most of the posts in my blog potrayed me as a pessimistic type of person. Not much positive thoughts had ever been posted here, well maybe coz that's how I perceive things happening in my life at present. Time after time and day after day, I couldn't see the bright sight of my life. How I wish I could turn back the time and go back to the wonderful moment of my childhood - watch as much cartoon as I want, go swimming, practice my gymnastic moves, I really miss the good old days when my life was free of responsibilities and stresses. I really want to gear up my life to the way I used to be - the happy go lucky one. Not one problem in the world could have stopped me from seeing how wonderful life was

1 comment:

Wardina said...

hye b, tx for ur advise...really appreciate it