Pages

Monday, July 18, 2005

Confirmation review


Just finished my confirmation review with the production manager. I wasn't really prepared for it, but I just expressed what ever I felt like saying. The most important thing of all, I told her that I need a new product for me to work on, a product which is frequently updated to keep me occupy. I'm not sure why I find it hard to sit still and do nothing in the office, it's not me. I guess I'm an outgoing person, I just like to keep myself busy. Even at home, if there's nothing to watch on tv, I'll get myself occupy with the housechores - usually ironing clothes so that my hubby can simply choose any ironed shirt from the rack.
One of the questions was 'what is your goal for the next 6 months?' I said if possible, I'd like to have access to all types of products and learn as much as possible so that I could lead my own team. Then she asked me, 'would you like to be buddied with a newbies?' I said definitely, it has always been my passion to guide people thru. I was once an instructor for an MLVK institution, the passion of teaching will always be with me.
Another question that I really like was, 'what do you think of the company?' I said, 'the office is SUPERB. That was my 1st impression when I 1st walked into the office'. Seriously the office is SUPERB, there's a breakout area for us to dine in & celebrate colleagues' birthdays - the best office that I've ever worked in. I added that, 'I really enjoy working here, there are always new things to learn' which actually suit my passion for learning. All in all, I love working here and I intend to here longer that the rest of my employment ;o)

2 comments:

Wardina said...

tx baby. i always knew that i can count on u, u'r my best friend

Fazira Albaijure said...

pis~!!