Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

So indulge in my boredomness

Nothing much to do today as of this morning. Yesterday we were busy shifting cubicles, today nothing has been assigned for me to handle. I'm still awaiting for the sub-editor & editor to review the newsletter which is scheduled for clearing nxt Wed (22nd June). Time passes by so rapidly that I didnt realise that I've been here for amost 2.5 months, that means I'm about to complete my probationary period. My new team leader said that she wanted to hand me something to be converted into the system, so I'm still waiting for her to assign me the stuff. Until then I've got nothing to do but wait......

2 comments:

Digitalite said...

I never knew you had a blog... :D please always update it so that i have another blog to fill my short empty time...

Wardina said...

just started having this blog ever since my new employment in Cyberjaya. a good way to spend my spare time here, other than surfing the net...sometimes it can be very boring here when there isnt much to be done in a day, but there are times when i'll be hooked on to the pc for the whole day just to meet the tight deadlines.