Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

This year is my 5th wedding anniversary and for five consecutive years I've been married to my beloved hubby. To him, I am his 1st and last lover & as for me, he is my soal mate - the one person who really understands & who can stand arguing and listening to my nags. I'm grateful that despite the ups & downs, twists & turns, arguements & fights that we had faced through out our five years of marriage we are still united & our love for each other never fades.

Recently a good friend of mine, just divorced after a month plus of separation from her hubby. She shared most of her rough times from the separation & divorce with me. I listened & tried to lend a shoulder for her to cry on since she doesn't have anyone to turn to. I may not get a full understanding of what she'd to go thru but one thing that I'm certain of, I'm very grateful that 4JJI blessed my marriage to my hubby. Alhamdulillah, I still have a best friend to turn to during any mishaps ie my hubby and now I realise why 4JJI created men & women in total differences between them. Men are made to be stronger to protect women & women who are made with softer side instill in them to sooth the men during their mishaps and men & women are created with unique positive & negative elements or strengths & weaknesses to complement each other. For instance, women are more emotional but men are realist, so when a woman is facing an emotional situation the man is there to make her see the bright side of it and in a way soothes the woman.

Where am I leading this update? My point is a man's life is incomplete without a woman's presence in his life & vice-versa. Looking at my good friend's situation, I could never imagine how my life would be like without a husband to guide, assist & be by my side to face the obstacles of life. It could be said that I'm quite indipendent since I could drive myself to a place that I needed to go but I don't think that I'm strong enough to go thru this very challenging life especially with two boys under my belt.

The same goes with men. No matter how high their positions are at their offices and they may seem very organised at their work places but at home they still need women to handle their clothings. Not to mention attending to children that they breed. Most of the time, women had to answer the children's alarm in the middle of the night even though the women are exhausted of work. The abovementioned are not inclusive of the house-keeping & cooking part that women had to take charge of.

I'm not pointing finger to any party, my point is 4JJI created men & women to complement each other because what ever the weaknesses a man posseses will be complemented by a woman's strength & vice-versa. I'm totally against divorce, if possible I wish all married couples would live in joy for the rest of their life with their chosen life partner. The most important thing to bear in mind is, no matter how tough or difficult or challenging your obtacles is, your life partner is the best place for you to turn to.

No comments: