Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a very hectic month

August is the 'merdeka' or the indipendence month for Msia. Starting from August 1st up to yesterday, 22nd of the month I so busy working on multiple products. I've been frequently staying back late to quickly complete the job & catch-up with the deadlines. Since then, I so hooked on to the publishing system that I didn't even have enough time to update my blog. The only contributor who's been updating this blog is my hubby. To my hubby, thanks baby for keeping it updated.

Frankly, there's not much to update on. Maybe just to highlight that my hubby & I had been kept busy with works that we didn't even get to attend our friends' weddings. One important wedding that we missed would be Pizli & Liza's wedding - the love birds in IMU after Farah & Rahmat. Sorry guys, I couldn't be there.....my hubby & I had a very hectic schedule this month.

This month witnessed the best purchased ever in my marital life. My hubby bought a sony dvd digital video camera - a merchandise that we had been longing to buy. We've tried to use it for a couple of times & my sons really enjoyed being shoot and seeing themselves on tv. Now that we possess one, we could commemorate the wonderful moments in our life besides capturing it on still images. My hubby and I are looking forward to shoot those moments......

2 comments:

plastisin said...

anak aku tengok kamera ja terus senyum,

Wardina said...

ordinary life: "anak aku tengok kamera ja terus senyum". same le, anak2 aku pon camtu, nmpk jek camera mesti ckp, cheeze